Yes, I have been home for almost 1 month. I wish I was still in Europe instead of back at Calvin doing my homework. However, just because I was home doesn't mean I was not busy. For the Kent GOP we have been super busy- last night we had our 125th Lincoln Day Dinner- with VA Gov. McDonnell, Political Analyst Frank Luntz, MI Congressmen Amash & Huizenga. We even had a last minute guest of Presidential Candidate Rick Santorum. So all my time recently has been working on that- and the event went fabulously. So now I have a bit of free time to post. I have 2 more weeks of Europe pictures to post- so stayed tuned. The trip was magnificent- definitely a trip to remember.
Europe- Week 1
Day 1
Haalem- Quant little town
Day 2
Amsterdam. Above is the English Presbyterian Church
My Ice watch Jake gave me for Christmas in 2010 was all over Europe. I was so in with the trend. :)
Streets of Amsterdam. Gorgeous- The US has nothing on this.
Day 3
The Hague- Dutch Parliament Building
The gate to the Peace Palace- Home of the International Court of Justice
Day 4
Brugge- Check out the weird chair from our Hotel Lobby
Day 5
Brugge- Michelangelo's Virgin & Child
Brugge
Day 6-Versailles
The Hall of Mirrors
The Palace :) I'd totally live here.
My roommate Calah and I just being excited
Still day 6- Just in Paris @ Sacre Coeur
Day 7- Chilling by the Eiffel Tower
On our way up the Eiffel Tower to the third platform- long long long way up and we all know my love for heights :/
I could get used to seeing this everyday!
I hope all of you are doing swell. God Bless
Sending my love from the Mitten :)



0 comments:
Post a Comment